Most businesses will benefit from collecting payments from their clients by direct debit as it:
- Saves administration time chasing late payments
- Improves cashflow by providing regular income at specific times
- Provides a more professional service to clients and can help spread payments over a longer period of time.
- You must collect monthly from your clients - as long as you collect at least once a year, then direct debit is for you
- You must always collect the same amount - you can specify any amount to be collected by direct debit and it can change from debit to debit
- You must collect at regular times - you can use 'Ad Hoc' payments to collect at any time from your clients... you just need to give them 10 days notice of your intention to collect
To download a FREE direct debit brochure or request a free consultation, please visit Eazipay's website www.eazipay.co.uk